. Many people wonder about dry shampoo and if they should use it or when they should use it or even how they should use it. Well lets break this down. We will start with why and when because they kind of go hand in hand.
1. Saves Time: A dry shampoo can quickly freshen up hair without having to go through the entire process of washing, drying, and styling it. This can be especially helpful on busy mornings or when you're tight on time.
2. Adds Volume: Dry shampoo can add volume to your hair by removing excess oil and buildup that can weigh it down. This can give your hair a fuller, more voluminous look.
3. Extends Time between Washes: Using a dry shampoo can help you extend the time between washes, which can be beneficial for those who have dry or color-treated hair that can get damaged from frequent washing.
4. Refreshes Hair after a Workout: If you've worked up a sweat during a workout, but don't have time to wash your hair, a quick spritz of dry shampoo can help absorb any excess oil and sweat and leave your hair smelling fresh.
5. Travel-Friendly: Dry shampoo is a great travel companion as it doesn't require water or other hair washing tools. It can help keep your hair looking fresh and clean even when you're on-the-go.
How to use. But before I get into that, i want to tell you to properly research the brands out there and the ingredients. I just reviewed 19 dry shampoos that were recalled and by major, well known companies. We offer a dry shampoo that does not come in a can and that you can simply shake out the amount you desire.
Ok, how to use dry shampoo:
1. Hold the loose powder dry shampoo over your hair and shake it gently to release a small amount of the product onto your roots. Or shake the desired amount into your hand for better control.
2. Use your fingers to work the dry shampoo into your roots and scalp. Massage your scalp in circular motions to distribute the product evenly.
3. Leave the dry shampoo on for a few minutes to soak up any excess oil and refresh your hair.
4. Use a brush or comb to remove any remaining powder and style your hair as desired.
5. If you have dark hair, you may want to choose a dry shampoo powder that is tinted to match your hair color. This will help prevent any visible white residue from showing up on your roots.
And there you have it! Pretty simple and definitely useful to have with you.